|Range nm (km)||8,555 nmi (15,843 km)||7,370 nmi (13649 km)|
|Length||63.7 m (209 ft 1 in)||73.9 m (242 ft 4 in)|
|Wingspan||64.8 m (212 ft 7 in)||64.8 m (212 ft 7 in)|
- This Boeing 777-300ER is one of the airline’s more recent additions to its fleet of aircraft. A total of 304 people may be accommodated on this four-class aircraft, which has modern amenities such as personal Audio Video On Demand (AVOD) and personal 110v power plugs in each of the four classes.
- 1 What is the difference between Boeing 777-300 and 777-300ER?
- 2 How many seats are there on a Boeing 777?
- 3 What are the best seats on a Boeing 777 300ER?
- 4 How far can 777-300ER fly?
- 5 What plane has 7 seats across?
- 6 Is Boeing 777 bigger than 747?
- 7 How many seats does a Boeing 747 have?
- 8 How many seats does a Boeing 777 200 have?
- 9 How many seats does a Boeing 737 have?
- 10 Is A or B the window seat?
- 11 Which is the safest plane?
What is the difference between Boeing 777-300 and 777-300ER?
The 777-300ER has a greater wingspan than the 777-200ER, although the two planes are otherwise quite comparable in terms of specifications. With the exception of it, the length, passenger capacity, height, fuselage width, and other characteristics of the 777-300 and -300ER are identical. This aircraft has a range of 7,370 nautical miles (13,649 kilometers) or 13,649 kilometers.
How many seats are there on a Boeing 777?
Designed for sitting up to 10 people abreast, it can carry a normal 3-class load of 301 to 368 passengers over a distance of 5,240 to 8,555 nautical miles. Its range is 5,240 to 8,555 nautical miles (9,700 to 15,840 km).
What are the best seats on a Boeing 777 300ER?
It is likely that you will find the first four rows to be the most peaceful because they are in a mini-cabin of sorts. However, the nicest seats in the house (except from those in the Polaris suites, of course) are found in the third economy cabin, on row 39, in the third economy cabin (more on that shortly).
How far can 777-300ER fly?
777-300ER, which has a capacity of 386 people and a range of 7,825 nautical miles, was delivered to the first customer in May 2004. (14,490 km). In February 2006, Boeing delivered the first 777-200LR Worldliner (Longer Range), which can transport 314 people for a distance of up to 9,290 nautical miles (Page 2). (17,205 km).
What plane has 7 seats across?
Did you know that one airline attempted to put seven seats together? Yes, this is true! The Hawker Siddeley Trident, which was manufactured in the United Kingdom, is an aircraft that is quite similar to the Boeing 727 in many areas.
Is Boeing 777 bigger than 747?
The Boeing 777-9 has a total length of 251 feet 9 inches, according to Boeing’s specifications (76.72 meters). With a length of 250 feet 2 inches, the 747-8 is slightly shorter (76.3 meters). The Boeing 777-9 is the world’s longest commercial airplane to date.
How many seats does a Boeing 747 have?
The Boeing 747-400 is the most popular aircraft in the Boeing 747 series around the world. In a conventional two-class configuration, it can accommodate 524 passengers; in a three-class configuration, it can accommodate 416 passengers.
How many seats does a Boeing 777 200 have?
212 people may be accommodated in the Main Cabin of the 777-200, which is configured as 3x4x3. Seats are 17.1-18.1 inches broad and have a 31-32 inch pitch, depending on the model.
How many seats does a Boeing 737 have?
The Boeing 737-800 aircraft has a detailed plane profile as well as seat maps that are available online. 12 Business seats and 162 Economy seats are available for use in this configuration.
Is A or B the window seat?
You should avoid “A” seats if you want an aisle seat because they are usually positioned adjacent to the window on most carriers. On aircraft with three-seat wide rows, “C” seats and “D” seats will often be situated closest to the aisle in order to maximize comfort.
Which is the safest plane?
Here’s a deeper look at the top 20 safest airlines in the world, according to AirlineRatings.
- American Airlines, the Lufthansa Group, Finnair, the Air France/KLM Group, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines are just a few of the airlines that operate worldwide. A United Airlines Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner. An Emirates Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner. Emirates Airbus A380 image courtesy of kamilpetran/Shutterstock.