|Range nm (km)||8,555 nmi (15,843 km)||7,370 nmi (13649 km)|
|Length||63.7 m (209 ft 1 in)||73.9 m (242 ft 4 in)|
|Wingspan||64.8 m (212 ft 7 in)||64.8 m (212 ft 7 in)|
- 777-200 was the first of the series of aircraft to commence manufacturing and enter service in May 1995, making it the first in the world to do so. It has a range of up to 10,900 kilometers and can accommodate a maximum of 440 passengers, or between 305 and 328 passengers in a standard three-class configuration, depending on the arrangement. A total of 88 aircraft have been delivered, bringing the manufacturing to a close.
- 1 Is Boeing 777 bigger than 747?
- 2 How many seats does a Boeing 747 have?
- 3 What is the biggest plane in the world?
- 4 How many seats does a Boeing 777-200 have?
- 5 What plane has 7 seats across?
- 6 How many 777 does Qatar Airways have?
- 7 Can a 747 take off with 2 engines?
- 8 How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747?
- 9 Which is bigger 747 or 787 Dreamliner?
- 10 What is bigger a 777 or 787?
- 11 Why is Boeing 777 so popular?
- 12 How much does a 777 cost?
Is Boeing 777 bigger than 747?
The Boeing 777-9 has a total length of 251 feet 9 inches, according to Boeing’s specifications (76.72 meters). With a length of 250 feet 2 inches, the 747-8 is slightly shorter (76.3 meters). The Boeing 777-9 is the world’s longest commercial airplane to date.
How many seats does a Boeing 747 have?
In terms of length, it outshines the Airbus A340-600 by 3.1 ft, making it the world’s longest currently-operational passenger aircraft (0.95 m). The Boeing 747-8 has a maximum take-off weight of 975,000 lb (442 t), making it the largest commercial or military aircraft ever produced in the United States.
What is the biggest plane in the world?
The Antonov An-225, the world’s longest and heaviest operational aircraft, has returned to the sky after a hiatus of ten months. Operational activities for the aircraft were halted in August of 2020, according to RadarBox.
How many seats does a Boeing 777-200 have?
212 people may be accommodated in the Main Cabin of the 777-200, which is configured as 3x4x3. Seats are 17.1-18.1 inches broad and have a 31-32 inch pitch, depending on the model.
What plane has 7 seats across?
Did you know that one airline attempted to put seven seats together? Yes, this is true! The Hawker Siddeley Trident, which was manufactured in the United Kingdom, is an aircraft that is quite similar to the Boeing 727 in many areas.
How many 777 does Qatar Airways have?
Qatar Airways runs one of the world’s biggest air cargo fleets, consisting of 26 Boeing 777 freighters and two Boeing 747-8F jumbo planes, all of which are still in service. 2
Can a 747 take off with 2 engines?
Is it possible for a 747-400 to fly on two engines if two of its engines on the same wing fail simultaneously? Answer: It varies depending on the weight and height of the object. Maintaining altitude with two engines may not be practicable while flying at extremely high altitudes and with big loads. It may be feasible to sustain altitude with two engines if the aircraft is less in weight.
How many golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747?
Three thousand and ten thousand and three hundred and sixty-eight cubic inches is 31,104,000 cubic inches of accessible space. A 747 could store 10,368,000 balls if each ball was three cubic inches in size. The spheres, on the other hand, do not properly fit together.
Which is bigger 747 or 787 Dreamliner?
The 787 is shorter, smaller, and thinner than the 747 in all dimensions. As a result, the 787 has a reduced passenger capacity and a lower maximum takeoff weight (MTOW). Interestingly, the 747 is far quicker than the 787, which is surprising.
What is bigger a 777 or 787?
Due to the fact that the Boeing 777 series is usually bigger than the 787, it can accommodate more people. The 787-10 series has a greater carrying capacity than the smaller 777-200 series aircraft.
Why is Boeing 777 so popular?
The well-known Boeing 777. The Boeing 777 is the best-selling airplane in Boeing’s history. The introduction of a big fuel-efficient twinjet into a market that is now strongly focused on fuel savings is a very enticing product. The Airbus A330, Airbus A340, McDonnell Douglas MD11, and the Airbus A350 are the primary competitors for the Triple Seven, with the Airbus A330 being the most competitive.
How much does a 777 cost?
The total cost was $279 million. U.S.